Friday, August 26, 2011

Clinique Lip Products



Chubby Stick

The Chubby Stick by Clinique is basically a moisturizing lip colour balm. This balm is super-nourishing and is loaded with mango and shea butters. This balm stick is great for lips that are dry and delicate and need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Clinique Chubby Sticks double as lip color and balm to help you heal your dry lips (and keep them healthy) while still looking stylish. The Chubby Stick never needs sharpening and swivels up to reveal more lip colour balm that leaves a natural looking sheen.  It is available in 8 gorgeous shades that you are bound to love. I currently own the Chunky Cherry shade and I absolutely love it!
The Chubby Stick sells for $19.

Almost Lipstick
Clinique has come out with a new lip product called Almost Lipstick. As the name implies, this product is “Not quite lipstick, not quite lip gloss but works like a little of each” I recently had the opportunity to try this product at my local Clinique cosmetics counter and loved is so much that I bought it. I had to admit, when I first saw the product, I was sceptical.
Almost Lipstick only comes in one shade called Black Honey, but wait! Before you write this product off for only having one shade, know this. When this product is applied to your lips the shade changes within a few minutes to give you a very natural looking lip color that is perfect for YOUR skin tone! This lip product looks different on everyone! I know this for a fact, not only because the lovely Clinique salespeople told me, but because a friend of mine tried the product at the same time as I did and you would swear we were wearing two different shades.
An added bonus of this lip product is that it has an SPF 15 included into it.
This product sells for $18 and is worth every penny. I recommend the next time you walk by your Clinique counter that you stop by and try it out, you won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment